Documents for Opening Representative Offices of Russian Companies in Italy
We often have orders come in asking us to prepare the documents for the opening of Russian company’s representative offices (as a rule, in the form of a limited liability company) on the territory of Italy.
We remind you that you can consult our permanent partners from Permesso Immigration Agency (email address: email@example.com) to learn any details you would like to know about opening a representative office, as they specialize in helping Russians in Italy.
Usually, in orders such as these, we translate:
- apostilled notarial copies of USRLE statements for Russian companies;
- an apostilled power of attorney for the person who will be handling receiving the temporary nulla osta for entry into Italy as an autonomous employee;
- a 2-PIT certificate for the future director of the representative office;
- a letter on the transfer of an employee of the Russian company to the representative office in Italy (as the director of the representative office);
- the general shareholders meeting minutes (or order, or resolution) to appoint them as the director of the representative office in Italy;
In the event that family members move along with the future director of the representative office to Italy, a translation of the certificate issued by the State Registry Office will be required confirming the family ties and marriage with an apostille on the original.
The last step in the Russian documents certification stage is certification of the correctness of the translation at the Italian Consulate in Moscow. After that, the documents can then be used on the territory of Italy for opening the representative office of a Russian company.
We help with preparation of notarial copies, provide apostilles, perform translations into Italian (we have two translators accredited by the Italian Consulate in Moscow working on our in-house team), and get them certified at the Consulate.