Document Certification for Kenya
Russian documents gaining legal force on the territory of Kenya requires full consular certification procedure.
Full consular certification of personal and commercial documents for Kenya consists of six steps:
- Notarization of a copy of the original document.
- Translation into English.
- Certification of the translation at a notary.
- Certification of the document at the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
- Certification of the document at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- The documents end up getting submitted for certification at the Consular Department of the Kenyan Embassy in Moscow.
The official website of the Embassy is kenemb.ru.
The consular fee is 20 USD per document (it’s best to double check that on the submission date). The document certification wait period at the Embassy is 1-2 business days.