Extension of the accreditation period for a representative office or branch of a foreign company
Branches and representative offices of foreign companies are opened for a certain period - automatically it is not renewed, and in order for the company to continue its activities in the territory of the Russian Federation, it is necessary to apply for renewal for 10 days before the end of the accreditation period.
Required documents to extend the period of accreditation
- Written application to the FBU SRC with the Ministry of Justice of Russia with a request to extend the accreditation of a representative office / branch of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation (submitted in typewritten form signed by an authorized person and contains the number of permission to open a representative office / branch, the date of its issuance and the validity period, as well as the purpose and intended duration of the renewal of accreditation).
- An extract from the trade register or other document from the registration authority of the country of origin of the foreign legal entity, including, in particular, information about its location, officials and their powers.
- Report of the representative office / branch of a foreign legal entity on activities for the expired term of accreditation (compiled in accordance with the established form signed by the head of the representative office / branch).
- Original permission to open a representative office / branch.
- The original of the certificate on the introduction of a representative office / branch in the consolidated state register.
- Notarized copy of the document on the registration of a foreign legal entity with the tax authorities of the Russian Federation and the assignment of the taxpayer's identification number (TIN) to it.
- Letters from servicing Russian banks on the opening of accounts to a foreign legal entity and its representative office / branch.
- A notarized copy of the general power of attorney authorizing the head of the representative office / branch of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation to exercise the necessary powers.
- A notarized copy of a power of attorney certified by a notary to an authorized person to conduct business in the FBU SRC under the Ministry of Justice of Russia (provided that the trustee is not the head of the representative office / branch).
- A card of information about a representative office / branch of a foreign legal entity (provided in a typewritten form signed by an authorized representative of the representative office / branch in 2 copies).
- It is obligatory to provide the Report of the representative office / branch of a foreign legal entity on activities in the territory of the Russian Federation for the entire period of accreditation.
IMPORTANT! I would like to note that failure to submit the Report is a significant obstacle to the extension of accreditation.
When extending the accreditation period, you do not need to pay the state duty 120,000 rubles. - only GRP services are paid - the amounts are different, depending on the period during which the branch will operate:
- 1 year - 20 000 rubles.
- 2 years - 35 000 rubles.
- 3 years - 50 000 rubles.
- 5 years - 75 000 rubles.
Starting from 01/01/2015, the state fee for the accreditation of the branch will be 195,000 rubles.