Services for the recovery and preparation of Russian documents for Spain
In close collaboration with the Spanish Embassy in Moscow, we specialize in providing as full a range of services as possible, pertaining to the claim and preparation of Russian documents for their subsequent use on the territory of Spain.
If you are planning either a short-term or a long-term trip to Spain, it would be wise to find out the exact list of documents that will be required of you from Russia in advance that are to be submitted to an institution in Spain. As far as it is the foreign institution, to which you will need to submit these documents, they will be the ones that are able to provide you a truly competent response regarding the list of documents and the specifics of their formalization.
WHAT WE DO:
- apostilles for original documents and notarized copies of them;
- a professional translation into Spanish corresponding to all the requirements of the Spanish Embassy;
- notarization of translations;
- attestation of the validity of translations in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow;
- attestation of the validity of copies of original documents in the Spanish Embassy in Moscow;
- dichiarazione di valore procedure for educational documents in the Italian Embassy in Moscow
- preparation of the corresponding documents to be submitted for the procedure of recognizing Russian education documents (homologation) in the Spanish consulate in Moscow;
- sending of prepared documents to any indicated address.
WE DRAW UP CONTRACTS
of the broadest variety, in which case one of the parties is a Spanish citizen, including:
- premarital agreements;
- agreements on the division of property gained jointly by spouses;
- alimony agreements;
- child custody agreements;
- purchase and sale agreements for movable estate and real estate (apartments, offices, houses, land lots, as well as portions of them);
- gift contracts for movable estate and real estate (apartments, offices, houses, land lots, as well as portions of them);
- loan agreements.
- representation in courts located in Moscow and the Moscow Region in divorce cases, including those involving Spanish citizens;
- handling inheritance formalities, both through a notary and judicial proceedings.
WE ASSIST IN:
- the registration of businesses in Moscow and the Moscow Region (including partners who are Spanish citizens);
- the conduct of bookkeeping for the taxing authorities of the Russian Federation.
- clean record certificates for all citizens of the Russian Federation, regardless of the location of their permanent registration (record of place or residence);
- clean record certificates for foreign citizens who have or who have been temporarily or permanently registered in the Russian Federation;
- certificates issued by the authorities of the Civil Registry Office of Moscow, the Moscow region, and PRACTICALLY every city in Russia as well as the CIS states;
- official documents issued by the authorities of the Civil Registry Office of Moscow, the Moscow Region, and PRACTICALLY every city in Russia as well as the CIS states;
- education documents from secondary, secondary technical, and higher education institutions in Moscow, the Moscow Region, and PRACTICALLY every city in Russia as well as the CIS states;
- any other documents that may be obtained given the submission of a notarized letter of authorization from the owner of the documents.
We also provide all of the services listed above for each of the CIS states!