Arbitration (arbitration court) is handled by a specialized organ of the court system designed to enact justice by way of examining and resolving economic disputes between companies and/or entrepreneurs.
If such situations as late delivery of or failure to deliver equipment, materials, or products; failure to perform works/services; or the refusal to pay the sums indicated in agreements; disputes in the sphere of landlord-tenant relations; difficulties in obtaining debt payments; disputes between members of a company; other company disputes; or conflicts with unscrupulous contractors have happened to you before and you have found yourself needing such an issue resolved, we recommend that you contact Word & Law (Pravo i Slovo).
Here are some advantages of working with our company:
Competence: we regularly represent the interests of our clients in arbitration courts, so we systematically track changes in the law and study and study court practice shaping up under a particular issue.
We have a good grasp of various spheres of arbitration disputes: we have quite a few specialists in different categories of arbitration rights relations (contract, delivery, rent, sale-purchase, leasing, commission, loans, deposits, provision of services, and bankruptcy).
Honesty: We have no desire to impose services on you just to get your money. We closely study the circumstances of your case and inform you of your real prospects for the case. We have been working in the legal services market for over 15 years. Many of our clients have come to us due to word of mouth, so our reputation is something we heavily rely on!
Promptness: we try to study the materials of your case over the course of several hours and provide you your initial consultation. This unfortunately doesn't always work out, since our capable lawyers already have a lot of work and paid work already submitted to them: none of them sit around at their windows with nothing to do.
Broad geographic coverage: we are represented in various arbitration courts all over Russia. Often times, it is worthwhile, even necessary, to involve a lawyer from Moscow to take part in the judicial dispute in your city for a number of reasons.
We propose the following arbitration case services:
- bankruptcy procedure accommodation;
- agreement disputes (construction contracts, deliveries, provision of services, rent);
- recovering debt payments, penalties, fines, losses;
- corporate disputes;
- customs disputes.
We get involved in the process at any stage of dispute relations, conduct an analysis of the situation, provide a consultation, and offer courses of action to resolve the task at hand.
If the disagreements between the participants of the relations have just recently arisen, we take measures to settle before having to go to court. In that case, correspondence with the contractor is conducted, the interests of the parties are clarified, and a letter is sent to the contractor regarding the claim. In the event that it proves impossible to iron out the dispute without resorting to a court hearing, we write up a lawsuit, help you gather a documents package to back up your position, and send it to the court. We further defend our principal’s interests in the Arbitration Courts of the City of Moscow, the Moscow Oblast, or some other region.
However, if court proceedings have already been initiated, our lawyers will acquaint themselves with the materials of the case, prepare the necessary procedural documents, provide support or add to the position of our principal, and prepare an appeal or cassation petition.
Wherever necessary, our company represents the interests of our clients:
- in first instance arbitration courts;
- in arbitration appeals courts;
- in federal arbitration courts of okrugs (arbitration cassation courts);
- in the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.
We conduct client cases in economic or other disputes that fall under the competence of arbitration courts.
Types of economic disputes include:
- debt collection disputes;
- disputes arising upon the conclusion, amendment, or termination of an agreement;
- disputes regarding recognition of transactions as invalid;
- disputes related to privatization, ownership and rental;
- other economic disputes arising out of civil law relations.
Other types of disputes include:
- cases on disputing normative legal acts concerning the rights and legal interests of persons in the sphere of entrepreneurship or other economic activity;
- cases on disputes of non-normative legal acts, resolutions and actions or inaction of government authorities, local government authorities, other authorities, organizations, or officials endowed with certain government or other public power according to federal law;
- cases involving administrative charges;
- cases to collect compulsory payments and sanctions.
Cases to establish facts bearing legal significance, including cases for the purpose of establishing:
- whether a legal entity or sole proprietor owns and uses certain real estate as their own;
- that a legal entity or sole proprietor has state registration as of a certain time and at a certain place;
- That the title documentation valid in the sphere of entrepreneurship or other economic activities belongs to a legal entity or sole proprietor, if the title of the legal entity or first, middle, and last name of the sole proprietor indicated in the document don't coincide with the title of the legal entity according to its founding document or the first, middle, and last name of the sole proprietor doesn't coincide with how they’re stated in their ID/passport or birth certificate;
- other circumstances bringing about legal consequences in entrepreneurship or other economic activities.
Cases for the purposes of establishing other issues bearing legal significance:
- insolvency (bankruptcy) cases;
- cases regarding the awarding of compensation for violation of rights to court proceedings within a reasonable time period or rights to execute a court act within a reasonable time period.
Cases on corporate disputes, including:
- disputes related to the creation, reorganization, or dissolution of a legal entity;
- disputes related to the ownership of shares and stock in a reserve (joint-stock) capital of economic companies and partnerships, equity shares of members of cooperatives, the establishment of their burdens and the way the rights that arise out of them are exercised;
- disputes on the lawsuits of a legal entity to reimburse losses caused to a legal entity, recognition of transactions completed by a legal entity as invalid and/or the application of the consequences of such transactions’ invalidity;
- disputes related to the appointment or election, termination, suspension of powers and liability of persons part of management organs or legal entity control organs, as well as disputes arising out of civil rights relations, between the indicated persons and the legal entity related to the implementation, termination, and suspension of the indicated persons’ powers;
- disputes related to the issuing of securities, including with the dispute of non-normative legal acts, rulings, and actions or inaction of government organs, local government organs, other organs, officials, decisions of issuer management organs, along with disputing transactions completed in the process of publishing issued securities, reports (notifications) on the results of the issue or additional issue of issued securities;
- disputes arising out of the activities of the holders of a securities owners register, related to the consideration of rights to shares and other securities, with the securities owners register holder's exercising other rights and obligations envisaged by federal law in connection with the publishing and/or handling of securities;
- disputes on the convention of a general shareholders meeting of a legal entity;
- disputes on appealing the rulings of management organs of a legal entity;
- disputes arising out of the activity of notaries in notarizing transactions on cases appealing the rulings of tertiary courts.
Regardless of the category of cases and their level of complexity, our company is able to offer our clients true professionals – attorneys with longstanding experience working in the sphere.
Our company employees only professionals with a degree in law, which allows them to represent the interests of the principal at any stage of the arbitration process.
In conclusion, we will add that timely requesting of legal accommodation will help save you time, money, and stress: it's ideal to resolve a conflict out of court and also gather as much evidence as possible supporting your position for your upcoming court proceedings.
Get in touch with us to discuss your situation in greater detail. The consultation can be conducted in person at our office as well as online. Write us or give us a call. We are always in touch!