Country-Specific Services: Italy Spain CIS
Order Pay

In order to receive documents containing such information, a notarial or consular power of attorney will be required for the person who will be handling the issue. A power of attorney is required in any case, even if the person is your relative or spouse.

The following information must also be provided:

  • the title of the company that you’ve been insured by;
  • the brand and license plate number of the car;
  • the insured period;

Obtaining the necessary documents may take several business days, since the insurance company may need to open up their archives.

We can help you obtain any document that can possibly be achieved via a power of attorney.

Requesting Information on Compulsory Civil Liability Insurance
for Vehicle Owners under Compulsory Insurance

Questions for a lawyer

Add Comment